关于看医生英语对话精选
在如今的国际以及国内形势下,对于所有非英语专业大学生来说,英语俨然也成为了一门必修必须掌握的学科我整理了关于看医生英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于看医生英语对话一
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢 。
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间 。
wele. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了 ,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨开启一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时 。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟 ,然后把火关掉 。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的 。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient: It is quite plicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行 ,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气 。祝你早日康复。
Chemist: You're wele. I hope you will recover in no time.
关于看医生英语对话二
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的 。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的 ,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等 。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好 ,给你 。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的 。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了 。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're wele.
关于看医生英语对话三
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快 ,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了 。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时 ,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛 。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按这儿 ,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片 。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人:好的 ,那么待会儿再见吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待会儿见!
Doctor: See you then!
Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates
病人:这是我的X光片。
my X-rays.
大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常 。只是这儿,你看 ,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班 。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药 ,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方 。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要 。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫 。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
求一篇医生和病人搞笑的英语对话 ,要翻译
所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于看医生的英语对话篇一Doctor : What's wrong with you?
医生:有什么不舒服?
Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .
病人:近几个月来我常头疼 。
D: Did you have any examinations before?
医生:以前检查过吗?
P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .
病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。
D: please tell me about the symptoms.
医生:请给我讲一下症状。
P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .
病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚 。
D: How old are you?
医生:您多大岁数了?
P: Forty-two.
病人:42岁。
D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter ?E? facing , up or down , right or left Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.
医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼 。看我指的字母 ,告诉我字母?E?的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。
P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?
病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?
D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.
医生:是的 ,但应该先验光 。
D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?
医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?
P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.
病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会 。
D: How about Friday morning?
医生:星期五上午怎么样?
P: That is OK.
病人:可以。
D: Then come here at 8am. ?
医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ?
D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.
医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度 。
P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?
病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?
D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.
医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。
P: How do you dilate the pupils?
病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?
D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.
医生:我给您开点眼药水 。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次 ,共6次。请10点钟来。
P: All right. ?
病人:好吧 。 ?
D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?
医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?
P: Yes . Everything is blurred.
病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。
D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?
医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了 。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行 。?哪个镜片好些。
P: The second one is better.
病人:第二个好些。
D: And how about this one?
医生:这个镜片呢?
P: It's better.
病人:更好些 。
D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?
医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?
P: I'll take them.
病人:我就要这副。
D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.
医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试 。
P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.
病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。
D: Try this one.
医生:试试这副。
P: Fine.
病人:很好 。
D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.
医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米 。这是您的配镜处方。
P: Thank you very much.
病人:非常感谢。
D: Don't mention it .
医生:不客气 。
关于看医生的英语对话篇二大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了 。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么 ,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次 ,还上了好几趟厕所 。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单 。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧 。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告 。
Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题 。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物 ,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点 。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气 。
Doctor: You are welcome.
关于看医生的英语对话篇三病人:我严重感冒。另外 ,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的 。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的 。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶 。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉 ,先生 。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧 。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了 。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用 ,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒 。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.
看医生的英语情景对话有哪些?
There is a mental hospital doctor asked the patient if I cut off your ear, what would you do?
The patient answered: then I will not hear.
The doctor listened: Uh huh. Quite normal.
The doctor asked: what if I bring you another ear also cut off, what would you do?
The patient answered: then I will not see.
The doctor began to get nervous: how to see?
Patient answer: because the glasses will fall down.
有一位神经病院的医生问患者:如果我把你的一只耳朵割掉,你会怎样?
那位患者回答:那我会听不到 。
医生听了:嗯嗯。很正常。
医生又问道:那如果我再把你另一只耳朵也割掉 ,你会怎样?
那位患者回答:那我会看不到。
医生开始紧张了:怎么会看不到咧?
患者回答:因为眼镜会掉下来 。
根据提示,编写一段医生和病人之间的英文对话,不少于8句话啊、
护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.?
病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.?
护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..?
护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.?
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市 。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.?
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号 ,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.?
病人:没问题 。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.?
护士:谢谢 。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐 。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.?
护士:不客气 。 Nurse: You’re welcome.?
病人:早上好 ,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.?
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.?
医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用 。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口 ,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压 。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)?
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度 。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.?
病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累 。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.?
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.?
医生:拿着 ,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的 。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.?
病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!?
医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!
David: " Good morning, my dear doctor."
Doctor: " Good morning, David. Is everything ok? "
David: " I am afraind not. My throat is sore and I keep coughing!"
Doctor: "How long has it lasted?"
David: " It has been two days. I went swimming with my friend two days before, and I felt not myself ever since that night."
Doctor: " I see. You must have been caught a cold. "
David: " I am worried about my trip with my family in a week later. Is that ok?"
Doctor: " Take it easy. I will prescribe some medicine for you. Take pills according to my instructions and you will recover soon. "
David: " Thank you so much!"
Doctor: " Keep in mind that take a good rest and drink more water for the following three to four days. "
David: " Okay, I will. Thanks again!"
Doctor: " You are welcome. "
相关文章
最新评论